What goes around, goes around..

The heading should remind you of the rather famous song of Justin timberlake, the super hit song that got the accolades from all in the world. Its also one of the favorites of my younger bro and he keeps listening to it. After a while of me listening it from him, decided to play it for myself and man!! its one awesome song, lyrics written straight from heart and so meaningful. I loved it, also, coz i am sure it carries a significance in life. Here's the lyrics for you: -

Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man
You know I gave you the world
You had me in the palm of your hand

So why your love went away
I just can’t seem to understand
Thought it was me and you babe
Me and you until the end
But I guess I was wrong

Don’t want to think about it
Don’t want to talk about it
I’m just so sick about it
Can’t believe it’s ending this way

Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it
I just can’t do without ya
Tell me is this fair?

Is this the way it’s really going down?
Is this how we say goodbye?
Should’ve known better when you came around
That you were gonna make me cry
It’s breaking my heart to watch you run around
‘Cause I know that you’re living a lie
That’s okay baby ’cause in time you will find…

What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around...... (4)

----------------

The song is long and i dont want to put the entire thing in here (you can find it on http://www.starmometer.com/2007/01/03/what-goes-around-justine-timberlake-mp3-lyrics/). Rather i want to add to the aura created by this song. There is another one which is by "gloria gaynor", the song was also used in Rock on!! (Purab sings it in channel V's party) "I will survive", here are the lyrics (again only a reference the complete version is at http://www.energyexpressband.com/lyrics/wedding%20lyrics%20i%20will%20survive%20gloria%20gaynor.htm)

First I was afraid, I was petrified!
Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong,
and I grew strong, and I learned how to get along.

So now you're back from outer space,
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.

CHORUS
Go on now go, walk out the door.
Just turn around now, cause you're not welcome anymore.
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?
You think I'd crumble? You think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no not I! I will survive!
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.
I've got all my life to live,
And I've got all my love to give,
I'll survive, I will survive!
Hey hey..
-----------------

And you'd think the reference of the context in here, pure simply nothing ;) just for the people who have been there in thick and thin of my life could make sense out of it. And all those people, who stood by me when i was down and out, you guys got to meet the person who made the difference. Yep! you bet, its Nidhi. my wife.....

No comments: