About me....

Once upon a time, quiet some time back, I was born some where in India and no it isn’t important to know where I hail from to read this piece of blog. Nonetheless, Hi, am Deepak, Dee-Fuck, Dee-pok, Uncle D or Deepak Sir as called by several people around me. It not only ensures my faith in diversity of human mind but also enforces my thoughts of amazing ability of human brains. Am about 28 yrs of age and by I can actually boast of knowledge about 20 plus cities and about 5 different careers?

Now if I tell you that am a confused personality who has no idea about what he wants to do in life, u won’t be surprised. I have no idea why I did engineering and more so no clue why I picked up Instrumentation as my subject of study. Then tried making a career in Software development, testing, consulting, market research and sales. Not to mention failed in almost everything I did, for I never waited to reach at a level in anything.

Out of all the above mentioned fields i stayed longest with testing. Testing got me most out of life, it gave me pleasure, satisfaction, and a slight amount of fame. I loved the job for if I happen to relate any other field of work to testing, the first and last thing that comes to my mind is “fishing”. Am sure all those who enjoy beer, boat ride and sites of sea would also agree with me on this, that fishing is most certainly the best thing to do. So why not testing, it pays you well enough, it is certainly pleasurable and above all, it gets you known amongst developers, though in almost all cases its bad name that you earn in here.

Nevertheless, I have had lot of fun, came across some real amazing creations of god. Few stuck together while the most, left me alone. Met a few who took me on the face value and are still bearing with me. While the most people came up with an excuse to leave me and go. Few came with most astonishing reasons to leave me while it was simple reasons for a lot of others.

The journey so far sets a standard for forth coming things. Now, its quiet clear for me that am not an entrepreneur, am not a visionary. Am a simple human being, like most of us, and will try and make my life as simple as possible. If this means that I should be associated with a big name with average designation, I should vouch for the same.

This section with keep on growing as I continue to live and continue to err in life. Till then….

2 comments:

sleepy_frog said...

Kya baat hai mere bhai..Chaapaa hai tumne..chaapaa hai tumne.....Mazaa aa gayaa hai padh kar

Pooja Dixit said...

Would not say... I knew this will come up some day... but... it will come so wonderfully!!!!! A good n interesting read ya..